Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just Rolling Along



We are so blessed to live in the Cove. It truly is God's country. I have a whole new appreciation for the rolling hills and back country roads after today. I did 16 miles with Cris & Chrissy, and I definitely got a workout. Thank you, Cris, for having mercy on me, because it could have been a lot tougher.

Friday night (April 16) was my first solo ride. I did 10 miles from East Freedom to Claysburg. I could have gone further, but it was getting close to dusk, and with no lights on my bike yet and no bright colored clothes, I thought I should get off the road. Riding alone was nerve racking but yet exhilarating at the same time. Kind of like riding a roller coaster!

Oh, and I went to Spinning class yesterday morning. I definitely burned some calories this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment