Thursday, June 18, 2009

Catching Up

Here I am again falling behind on my blogging. There's just not enough time in the day. Well, this past week has been a bust as far as riding goes thanks to the rain, work, and just life in general. I haven't ridden since Saturday the 13th. Here's my activity since my last blog entry ...

June 1 ... Spinning

June 3 ... Spinning

June 4 ... 19.4 miles - Lots of firsts ... first ride on my brand new wheels ... first time with clip-in pedals/shoes ... first flat tire. Rode with Chrissy, Jody, and Spokes & Skis group in Hollidaysburg - Canal Basin/Canoe Creek.

June 6 ... 20.02 miles - Rode with Chrissy - East Freedom to Queen & back.

June 7 ... 21.2 miles - Road rash and bruises!! Rode with Chrissy & Jody around the Cove - Frosty Hollow/Hickory Bottom Road. Learned a hard lesson ... I didn't eat enough that day and I bonked!

June 8 ... Spinning

June 11 ... Spinning

June 13 ... 40.2 miles - With Chrissy, Jody, and Blair Bicycle Club - Altoona/Tyrone route.

No comments:

Post a Comment